- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Desired Candidate Profile –
* Minimum Qualification-Graduate.
* 2 years experience in sales and field work
* Need aggressive, ambitious, clear thought process guys.
* Good Communication Skill
* Location Stability of min 2.5 years
* Influential Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Achievement Oriented
* Basis Computer Skills
Incentives and Insurance