Job Description :
- Recruitment and development of quality advisors and encourage them for long term career. Recruit by selling career opportunity to such prospective advisors. To ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.
- Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast tracking of the advisors. Motivating their morale in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide those needs based training.
- Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Doing analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
- Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
- The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
- A defined pathway into management.
- The opportunity to earn a very high income.
Banking and Insurance/ BFSI
₹ 200000 - ₹ 400000
May 7, 2019