- Guiding the Team to sell the products on the market.
- Hiring an Agent & selling of policies. Team Management and team handling.
- Recruitment of Team, Field calls and Visits with team and Handle to Team
- The Business Development Management role is responsible for generating new business from the Broker sector and meeting production targets by introducing your company’s product range to existing and new producers.
- The role will also involve training producers in the company’s product range and an integral part of the role will be driving ongoing sales and identifying new opportunities for growth.
• 2+ years of Sales and Marketing experience.
• Minimum qualification- Completed any Graduation required.
• Age between 21 to 35 Years.
• Bike Mandatory
Beginning of employment
₹ 180000 - ₹ 320000
September 19, 2019