1) Identify potential
Financial Consultants (Insurance Agents) based on agreed profiles and
ensure recruitment in accordance with the business plan.
2) Train and motivate advisors to provide a better understanding of market/products
3) Monitor and review agents performance. Help them achieve maximum business
4) Meet customer on a regular basis for achieving standards
5) Set targets for consultants (Agents / Advisors), review there performance & consistently raise them.
Age – 24 to 35 Years
Education – Minimum Graduation from recognized University.
Work Experience – Minimum 2 Years and 6 month in last organisation.
Residential Stability – 2 Years at Job location city
Preferred Industry – BFSI/FMCG/Consumer durables
- No charges to apply
- Provident Fund
- Promotion in Every 6 month
Kinjal Kava – 6352491004